Lifeway’s Kids Ministry Conference – Win a Free Pass!
Lifeway has graciously offered the readers of this blog the chance to win a FREE pass to their DREAM BIG Kidsministry Conference October 10th – 12th, 2011 (a $250 savings!). Come and learn the most current, cutting-edge developments in childrens ministry—music, curriculum, research, trends, and more. With over 50 dynamic workshops—your toughest decision will be narrowing your selections down to 10. Hear from the Duggar Family, Ed Stetzer, Angie Smith, Jon Acuff, Tim Elmore, Pete Wilson, and Michael Kelley. Participate in energizing worship with Dove Award® nominee Dave Hunt.
The Early bird conference is only $35 for Monday, October 10th and includes tours of 3 Nashville churches. You can register at lifeway.com/kidsministryconference.
I’ll be teaching the following 4 workshops myself:
- “Birthing” a Cradle Care Ministry
- Special Needs: Equipping Kids Ministry Volunteers with Teaching Tools & Behavior Management Techniques
- Special Needs: Supporting the Family Through the Diagnosis
- Special Needs: Q&A
Want to win a FREE $250 Conference Pass? *
- Become a subscriber of The Inclusive Church Blog. If you already subscribe, you’re good to go.
- Tell us in 350 words or less why you (or someone you nominate) deserves to win a free pass to the Lifeway Kids Ministry Conference. Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be received no later than Thursday, August 11th at 12:00 pm NOON Eastern.
- The Lifeway team and yours truly (Amy Fenton Lee) will review the entries and announce a winner on The Inclusive Church’s Facebook Page on Friday, August 12th. Don’t worry if you aren’t a great writer with your submission. Your submission will not be published. We’re looking for someone with a big heart for children’s ministry and special needs inclusion. We want to arm a deserving person with the information they need to help their home church and impact the lives of children. To see who won the contest, click here.
* Make sure that you or the person you nominate is able to cover any related travel & lodging expenses.